Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Life Lesson

The lesson I learned is that you have to be nice to people for them to be nice back. Back in September I was rude to people because my mentality was eat or be eaten. I felt like I just wasn't being true to myself. This was one of the things I thought could make people leave me alone. It worked, but not the intended way. Instead my friends started to hang out with me less. Me being a teenager friends are everything. So I had to change but in what way?

I tried to be nice. Most people saw little to no change like an occasional purchase of food for them or other small things like that. Some, however saw that I had changed a lot and was clearly trying to be kind. Those few were nice in return, while others slowly started to understand. I don't do things just for me now, instead I try to help people and they sometimes help in return. Though some are still reluctant and say i am the same as always most of my friends know better now. For the most part I have to say that the way I have changed has helped me a lot. Now I know better than to act like a bad person to make people leave me alone. It seem like a much better idea to change and act on how I feel, not how I want others to think of me.

In the future I feel that my change will help people learn that i am not really a bad person. This lesson is one of the most important things I have learned this year. If people know that I am not a bad person, when I get mad they will understand that I am mad not just a total knob. The future isn't that far away so I have to turn my life around soon or things might just keep getting worse. All I can hope for is that I stay on the path to becoming good and don't do the same things that I did before.

Thank you for reading.

1 comment:

  1. good job :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

    ReplyDelete