Thursday, April 1, 2010

EASTER BUNNY The FRAUD

The Easter Bunny is the lamest chocolate company made fraud ever. The idea that a man (Santa) could cross the world is ridiculous, but a rabbit really. I think that they could have just said we need a fake holiday so lets make chocolate day, everyone would still buy chocolate cause it's a holiday derp derp. Parents were lied to by their parents so they carry it on to us as a form of payback. It is also designed for parents to lie which is just juvenile and morally wrong cause parents say don't lie.

If I had a time machine and I could find the man who came up with the Easter Bunny I would tell him it won't work out and he will be a disgrace to his family if he follow through with it. If he wouldn't listen to my reason I would have to stop him by making his family tell him he is a loser and he would hopefully stop. If not then I would get the candy companies sued and steal all their recipes for chocolates and make a better chocolate company. Then I would return to my time and live a ridiculous holiday free life (save for Christmas).

The part about this "holiday" that make me most angry is that the kids don't find any problems with the faulty logic of the whole thing. I think that parents should tell their kids that the holiday was fake and just get on with the rest of life, of course the kids could still have candy from time to time. The fact of the matter is that the overall idea of a bunny being able to do all this is a blasphemous remark. In conclusion I think that parent should quit supporting this lie and tell their children the truth.

3 comments:

  1. really? blaasphemous? you just had to use it didn't you? anyway i would give it a 4

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...Yes he hade to cool story 4.5 otta 5

    ReplyDelete