Friday, April 23, 2010

Just Hired!

I was just given a job at KFC. While in may be making money, it is a little bit gross. Yesterday I had to carry sixteen boxes of beheaded chickens into the back. The worst part of it all is my boss is a total loser and hates everyone that works here. Sleepily, he takes breaks while we work. His name Mr. Hitlostofsk. I'm terrified of him because he always says he is going to shoot people and cook their skull for more, "chicken". Amazed, that nobody has told him off yet I asked around work and found out that he is mental and 96% insane. One co-worker had been curled up in a corner yelling, " He will get you all". We decide to leave him alone because, well just because. Imaginativly, I pictured the out come of this man word, would our boss kill us? Praying against my thoughts, I hoped to find answers. This job was becoming very irritating.

Sneakily crawling through his office after he was gone, you'd be surprised of the places size, I looked for a hint as to his past. I first checked his filing cabinet for any record of his life. Inside there was a paper marked Mr. Hitlostofsk, so I used common sense and checked. It said his real name was Hilford Munishinski and I said he was really from Russia. I read on to find he was an ex-Spetznas operative. Startled, I took the page and continued to the desk only to find a picture of a Russian man holding a flag that had a person impaled around the base. That person looked much like him but less old. It was a newspaper picture saying Mr. Munishinski was dead in 1996, fourteen years earlier. How could that be? If he was dead how would he be at work? so many questions, maybe the drawer will hold answers. I opened it and found one thing a minute knife with six notches in it. It was late, possibly midnight when I left. I was surprised because I thought he was just crazy now I knew he was trained to be full on psycho. Sneaking out off work and back home nothing except the thoughts of what I found was going through my head.

The next day, I got to work and continued as usual. Suddenly, I heard a loud yell and went to whoever it had been's aid only to find a grease fire. It was KFC what else do you expect, but it seemed as if the fire was containing it self until it suddenly went out. Yelling, to my co-worker we found in the fire a dead man, the crazy guy, his name tag said Steve. Wait name tag? Only we have those. I wasn't that concerned because I hadn't met him more than once. I decided to call the cops, but they couldn't come for three hours! We needed to wait it out with a insane boss and a dead guy. a hour later we were doing our jobs when another scream was heard. We checked it out to find a dead new guy. We knew the cops were coming so we waited. Exhausted, both mentally and physically, I found the boss in his office putting two more notches on his knife. I wondered if it was him who killed those two and thats what the notches were about. Luckily, I left before he noticed.

No comments:

Post a Comment