Finally, it's over! it's so wonderful not a book within a eyes glance and am I ever happy. School is always so lame. It is torture incarnate and now it has come to its end. This Summer I am going to traverse the beach waters and game it up like never before. I am beaming with joy that I get to play games all day and night. How glorious it will be. Then I will have friends over for days on end. I will beat Red Dead Redemption (Video Game) and play with my friends online all the time. This will be the Greatest Summer Ever!
This will be the absolute worst summer ever. First we have to visit my relatives in Quesnel. It is always lame because we never do anything fun. Then we come back with chores like lawnmowing, weedwhacking and getting rid of hidden "land mines" thanks to my dog. I think it is uderly terrible. It is also too hot to be outside and you get sun burns at the beach even if you have sun block. The weeks that you spend mending those are so boring. Plus it is only two months I want it to be longer. This will be the worst summer ever.
prett good. the second on was alittle confusing since you said that it's going to be the worst summer. but you say in it that you want it to be longer also ? anyways. still pretty good.
ReplyDelete