Monday, February 22, 2010
Vegas Trip
Over the course of Spring Break I am actually going to Vegas, ta da. To get their we will drive to Bellingham then take a plane to Vegas. It will be a long trip though that's because I'm impatient. In Vegas I plan to go and visit M&M world. While I am at M&M world I will purchase many bags of M&M's then eat lots of normal ones, but save the weird coloured ones like silver. I would also want to visit lots of restaurants like, well I done exactly know then names of the places, but I here that some of them are just great and the food is AWESOME!!!. Following that I would want to go to a casino and gamble and wish I had more money on me. I would also go and sit in my room at the hotel I'm at and just endlessly watch TV like everyone is at home, except that there might just be something good on. The only real problem with Vegas is that I wouldn't have lots money to gamble which is basically the entire purpose of the city. I would also have lots of fun at the wedding which is the reason that I am going to Vegas. The wedding is for one of my Mom's friends named Jen. I know Jen very well because I met her when I was very young, not joking like around my a few weeks after I was born I met her. Then we would go to Fremont street, watch the lights there and shop. Following those many events I would probably just gamble a bit more then leave. The worst part will be when I leave for home because then I have to go to the airport get on a plane for a few hours and drive back home after that for four hours. Though I would still have like three or four days to go and have fun at home with friends before school is back in. That is going to be the just of my entire Spring Break this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
good ideas. Maybe run a spell check. Even though the word was spelled right it was in the wrong spot so try to read through it next time. You could have gone more crazy with ideas but pretty good. I would give a 2 or a 3.
ReplyDeleteThere were some really great ideas, but I would have put some detail into it. The idea that I enjoyed was going to the M&M shop. I would give you a 2 or a 3
ReplyDelete